2003 Symbol 58 Pilothouse 58'
|58' Symbol Pilothouse Specifications:
||Caterpillar - Twin Diesel
||Total 700 HP
||Cruise-16 / Max-19
Not for Sale to US residents while in US waters. .
"Zen" is a sturdy pilothouse Symbol designed by Jack Sarin and features many amenities commonly found on larger yachts. She features a beautiful cherry wood interior with a roomy salon and pilothouse area, a mid-ship master stateroom, twin side-by-side guest stateroom and a centerline queen VIP forward. Her full-beam, stand-up engine room is aft. The flybridge offers a full enclosure and semi-rigid top. She also features stabilizers, upgraded electronics, new mattresses and "tweaked" to perfection. Recent price reduction - Motivated Seller!
The interior of "Zen" features satin-finished cherry wood paneling with burl accents throughout and a notable abundance of finely crafted curved cabinetry. Fabric themes are neutral beige and earth tones for the main deck upholstery, accent pillows, and bedspreads (all renewed 2010). The galley (refinished 2010) and heads have beautiful beige Corian countertops, teak/holly flooring and Grohe fixtures. Carpeting throughout is a beige low-cut luxurious weave. Window treatments include custom wooden blinds (2010) in the salon area. Headliners are Velcro vinyl panels. Large viewing windows throughout and s/s opening portlights in staterooms. Cabinet pulls and plumbing fixtures are satin-nickel finish. All closets are cedar-lined. Storage is maximized.
The spacious salon features a 10' L-shaped, fabric covered sofa, two swivel rocker chairs, a custom hi-lo coffee table, a lovely set of cabinets to port and a console forward with an entertainment center. A stainless steel framed glass sliding door and large windows provide plenty of viewing ability and lighting.
The pilothouse is up two stairs with an L-shaped settee to port, a centered helm station with a Stidd "Admiral series" helm chair and an intimate galley aft and starboard. Wing doors to port and to starboard accesses the walkaround decks. A custom stairway featuring cherry wood steps supported by a stainless steel column to port provides access to the flybridge.
Accommodations are reached via a stairwell starboard in the pilothouse. The master stateroom is aft with a head to starboard (huge stall shower w/ teak grate) and vanity to port and forward. The master bed is a queen centerline with drawers, bookcases and nightstands. Through a foyer/landing and up two steps is an inviting and cozy Guest stateroom to port featuring twin beds and a VIP stateroom with a centerline queen bed (hinges up). These two staterooms share a nice head (two access doors) with a stall shower.
The galley opens to the pilothouse area and features a U-shaped countertop with ample storage cabinets, a look-through aft and a nice viewing window next to the starboard wing door.
- Subzero upright refrigerator w//2 freezer drawers (wood paneled)
- Skandvik s/s sink
- Custom slideout trash bin
- Sharp Microwave/convection oven
- Kenyon 3 burner ceramic cooktop
- Icemaker (salon)
- Washer and dryer (lower foyer, full-sized individual units)
- Drink Fridge (FB) (2010)
- Electric BBQ (FB)
|ELECTRONICS AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT:
- Robertson AP-20 Autopilot w/ remote FB
- Furuno Navnet video sounder/ plotter/ radar (10" PH and FB)
- Camera system (Navnet) for aft deck and engine room (2010)
- Acer PC (2010, Windows 7 running Nobletec navigation software) w/ Nauticomp
- LCD displays (PH) & Big Bay - FB)
- Furuno GP36 DGPS
- B&G H100 speed, depth, temp, wind units (PH & FB)
- Icom M45 VHF's (PH & FB) w//hailer
- Danforth constellation compasses (PH & FB)
- KVH Tracvision 4 Satellite TV (2 receivers - msr, salon)
- AIS transceiver (2010)
- Wifi booster with wireless router (2010)
- XM weather module for PC
- Sony am/fm/cd (FB)
- 40" LCD Samsung TV (2010) on lift w/a Bose A/V system (salon)
- All Staterooms have LCD TV's (MSR DVD, VIP & Guest w/game ports)(2010)
- All TV's are connected to a HDTV antenna (for local reception) as well as Sat TV
|ENGINE AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT:
The engine room offers stand-up headroom with good access throughout. The engine room is dressed in white, perforated aluminum surface with foam/lead sound shielding behind it. Engines are mounted on one-piece polished stainless steel beds. (2) 425 gallon saddle FRP fuel tanks (connected via hose w/ballvalves, sight gauges, distribution manifold). (2) 125 gallon plastic water tanks.
- Wesmar Stabilizers (PTO's main engines)
- Bow thruster (hydraulic)
- Racor FG 1000 dual fuel/water separators w/vacuum gauge (per main engine)
- Racor FG 500 fuel/water separator w/vacuum gauge (genset)
- RCI fuel purifiers (before Racor filters)
- Glendinning electronic controls (3 stations w/electrical backup solenoid) (all renewed with latest model 2010) plus Yacht Controller (remote control unit for operating the boat from anywhere aboard)
- Marineair air-conditioning (direct expansion, reverse cycle, 4 units w/digital controls, 72k btu total)
- (4) automatic/manual bilge pumps â€“ Rule
- Hynautic hydraulic steering w/power assist
- Seawater strainers with ball valves
- FCI watermaker (30gph 2010)
- 220vac Freshwater pump w/Paragon and Flojet back-up pumps w/ accumulator tank
- Torrid 30 gallon hot water heater
- Jabsco Quietflush heads
- Holding tanks w/macerator and Y-valve
- Fireboy CG2-1000 fire extinguisher system (ER)
All wiring is color-coded, numbered and neatly secured in wire looms per ABYC guidelines. The main electrical panel is on the starboard side of the helm (stairwell) and hinges out for easy identification and servicing.
- Northern Lights 16 KW genset w/remote panel (775 hours - PH)
- Trace 4,000 watt Inverter (doubles as charger )
- Xantrex 24 vdc battery charger
- Batteries (house (2010), engine starting (2007), genset, electronics) Gel batteries in
- FRP boxes w/On-Off switches
- Glendinning 50 amp Cablemaster shorepower reel (Stbd amidship)
- 125 vac, 30 amp shorepower inlet
- Telephone/CATV inlet
- 125/250 vac distribution panel w/thermal circuit breakers (PH)
- 12/24 vdc distribution panel w/thermal circuit breakers (PH)
- Digital engine gauges (CAT)
- Wema tank gauges(PH)
- Holding tank gauges(PH)
- Monitor system w/high water alarms
- Bonding system w/transom hull zinc/ shafts have commutator-type brush
- Halogen 24 vdc lighting throughout interior (Cantalupi â€“ polished brass finish)
- Vimar interior outlets and switches
- Electrical outlets (interior and exterior, gfci where needed)
- Exterior courtesy lighting (Cantalupi)
- Exterior spreader lights (FB)
- Navigation lighting (Aquasignal)
- Courtesy interior rope lighting
- Reading lights (staterooms)
|DECK & HULL EQUIPMENT:
.The hull has shallow propeller pockets and is solid FRP layup. Hullsides, decking and the superstructure are all foam-core laminate. Windows are tempered safety glass (sides tinted) and frameless w/silicone seams. The Pilothouse has 3 large window panes for easy visibility
(2) water tanks and holding tank are plastic. Drains, sumps and bilges are connected to a common manifold FRP tube that runs lengthwise down each side and discharges aft under platform. Main exhausts are underwater type w/stern bypasses. Air intakes (ER) and fuel vents are mounted inside on the house inboard of the walkaround decks.
Plenty of room is available to lounge on the covered aft deck. To starboard is a third station, concealed in the house frame, with a s/s ladder to the flybridge. A roomy lazarette area (access via large aft deck hatch) offers plenty of storage and access to the engine room. An integral swim platform has twin stainless, removable "hoops" and a swim ladder with a shower. The hull and house are "Cook" white gelcoat while all exterior decking is covered with a molded "pyramid" non-skid (finished w/Awlgrip). The foredeck offers dual storage hatches behind an anchor pulpit. All deck rails and fittings are polished 316 stainless steel. Gunwale doors access the boat from docks via a Tide-ride boarding stair.
The flybridge features an L-shaped (sunbrella covered cushions 2010) with a table. A pair of Pomanette helm chairs invites couples to share the helm. Aft of the settee is a wet-bar, electric grill, drink fridge and storage. The radar arch is hinged.
- Bottom paint - .2010
- Thorough compound/wax 7.2010
- Propellors - bronze 4 blade
- Struts - s/s one pair w/rubber cutlass bearings
- Dripless shaft and rudder seals
- Hynautic Trim Tabs
- Semi-rigid flybridge top aluminum framed vinyl (vinyl renewed 2010)
- New enclosure with EZ2CY panels forward and strataglas with U-panels sides and aft (2010)
- Exterior covers (FB)
- Textaline cover (PH windows)(2010)
- Venturi windscreen (FB) plexiglass w/s/s frames
- Wing doors (PH)
- Airetex polished s/s sliding salon door and aft window frames
- Pacific Coast watertight door (FB)
- Bomar deck hatches (VIP and PH)
- Maxwell windlass w/deck and two station controls
- Galvanized anchor w/galvanized chain
- Third helm station (concealed aft deck)
- UMT 1,000# davit (FB)
- Avon SeaSport 320 DL 11' RIB Tender w/25 hp Yamaha outboard
- Epirb Category II w/GPS
- Fenders and docklines (new megabraid black docklines 2010)
- Deck fresh and salt water washdowns
- Transom shower and swim ladder
Jack Sarin designs and engineers superior, seakindly hulls with tons of volume and aesthetically pleasing lines that resist trends. The ride is flat, comfortable and quiet in all points of coastal wave conditions. She is easy to handle and dock with high gunwale walk-around decks.
"Zen" is indeed a mini-megayacht, with an luxurious interior , superior equipment and heavy-duty construction that savvy yachting couples will find extraordinarily appealing. Indeed, knowledgeable buyers should compare other yachts in this category of pilothouse cruisers - the difference in quality is readily apparent. She has low hours and has been well-maintained by knowledgeable owners.
Note additional and comprehensive upgrades to this fine boat in 2010 including a watermaker, flybridge enclosure, interior fabrics, electronics upgrades, battery renewal, fresh bottom job and more, ¦making her survey ready, fresh and able to cruise anywhere immediately! Owner will include single asset Cayman registry and corporation with sale (valued at $10,000 usd).
Listing Price Reduced - Bring Offers: $650,000.
Owner will include single asset Cayman registry and corporation with sale (valued at $10,000 usd). Not for Sale to US residents while in US waters.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
DAVID ERDMAN YACHTS, LLC
|SERVING ST PETERSBURG AND GULF COAST
Our goal is personal service for a positive buying experience!